One of Unforgettable Moment in My Life

In my previous article, I've shared about the material simple past tense. and in this article I will apply the material in a few short stories about unforgettable incident that I experienced the first time.

Hasil gambar untuk bersepeda

The first incident was not forgotten that I experienced was as a child I often vacation and stay at home uncle and grandmother, when I was eight years old I was with my female cousin who was six years old my uncle went to stay at home. at that time we stayed about a week, everyday we just play in the yard and in the house, because it was bored just playing at home, I asked permission to go on a walk around the countryside with my cousin use a bicycle, which is available only sized for adults. we still desperate to go, because at that time my size is not too high, with great difficulty, I tried riding a bicycle with the help of a chair and akhiranya succeed, cousin also ride in the back seat. after that I tried as much as possible to pedal and keep a balance. because these bikes have oncoming became feels balanced. Our surrounding fields and countryside about a half hour smoothly and because of my height could not touch the ground when using this bike, if you feel tired we stopped by looking for a place to be able to lean like a wall or a tree.
the sun started to move up, indicating that it's time during the day, we started up the bike again to get home. while the return trip we felt smooth but on the road rather narrow after a small bridge last heading home, we see the fruit seller with a cart being stopped on the narrow road that while serving and keeping buyers, automatically I had slowed my bike which is where this will disrupt the current balance and control the bike, unfortunately my efforts did not succeed, I'd hit a fruit seller's cart and instantly we were plunged into the moat filled with water at the edge of rice fields. wet and dirty from falling into the trenches plus a shame because bumping carts fruit seller while watched by the purchaser immediately we felt until today if recalled. we finally return to push the bike back due to fear of bumping into something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengertian, Penjelasan, dan Contoh Procedure Text dalam Bahasa Inggris

Procedural Text: Fresh Fruit Ice Soup

Pengertian dan Contoh Kalimat Adjective (Kata Sifat Bahasa Inggris)