This Is My Daily Activity, How Abaout You?

Hasil gambar
as I promised in my previous article, I will write a second post latest daily activities I do.
because I now live in the university town of Yogyakarta, precisely now I was a high school cadets in aerospace technology Yogyakarta. I majored in air transport management, and I was placed in a golf class with about two dozen more of my other classmates. daily, precisely from Monday to Friday I woke up at six in the morning, I usually drank a glass of water and make breakfast, if no egg and rice is enough to make a glass of instant breakfast in the packaging. after breakfast and resting stomach has been filled, precisely at seven in the morning I usually do light exercise such as push ups, sit ups and skipping for fifteen to twenty minutes. at seven-thirty I started showering, fifteen minutes later I get ready to go to college after wearing the uniform of pride and all the existing attributes. distance to campus from home I live dijogja is not too far away, if the streets were jammed it only takes five minutes, but if congestion occurs minimal time required to arrive at the campus about ten to dozens of minutes. hour lecture begins promptly at eight every morning for Golf class air transportation management department. from Monday to Friday I get two courses, interspersed with breaks at nine-thirty and returned to class at ten o'clock and end at twelve thirty minutes during the day.
after the end of the entire lecture hours, before returning home I usually buy two servings of side dishes for lunch and dinner. Arriving home, I immediately took off the uniform is actually very tight and difficult to breathe after that washing hands and face, and quick lunch. At two o'clock until four usually if not nap, I do my hobby is browsing search for useful information on the internet or tasks, if any. four o'clock more, before a shower usually I do light exercise such as in the morning for half an hour. after resting himself, teapatnya after five minutes so I took a shower. after the bath, from six o'clock until ten o'clock at night even midnight I usually chatting, watching tv and complete the task if any, along with friends who live together in a rented house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengertian, Penjelasan, dan Contoh Procedure Text dalam Bahasa Inggris

Procedural Text: Fresh Fruit Ice Soup

Pengertian dan Contoh Kalimat Adjective (Kata Sifat Bahasa Inggris)