MY EXTREME CULINARY EXPERIENCE

Hasil gambar untuk SATE BIAWAK
wheat, chicken, shrimp is a common example of the daily food for consumption by humans but what about alternative foods such as insects and wild animals when used as food on the table?
In this article I will share the experience of extreme culinary tour I have ever experienced. The first extreme culinary dishes that never tried the meat samples lizards, wild animals, and wild species and reptiles belonging I have ever tasted in the form of satay dish. honest, at first I was very hesitant to try but I ventured to bite the first piece, which appeared first taste on my tongue when eating lizard meat more or less the same as chicken meat, but has little fibrous texture like beef. a smell that I think about this meat does not taste at all, this may be due to the administration of herbs and marinated in orange juice before making plates. according to an article on the internet that I have ever read lizard meat has many benefits which are able to help cure asthma, strengthens the immune system and relieve itching due to skin allergies. oil from boiled lizard was often used to heal scars from burns. turns dangerous wild animals that can be used as alternative food items and has many benefits also for human life.
\
                   Hasil gambar untuk belalang goreng
The food is less common to be consumed daily next day I ever tried was locusts, according to the article I have ever read before, little six-legged consume the foliage is usually green, yellow or brown is classified into types of insects have a high protein content exceeds shrimp , I once tried this insect in the form of dry fried prior and smooth flavor of a mixture of onion, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper, nutmeg, coriander and chili grind. I only tasted one bite, because after one bite of my skin felt a little itchy, I think if I continue to eat is not impossible that my skin condition may be worse than this.
            As for the benefits and nutritional value of grasshoppers is contained vitamin A, B, B1, B2, B6, E and C, folic acid to various types of fatty acids and can maintain eye health, enjaga nervous system remains healthy and enjaga healthy hair and nails.
ok, it was several extreme culinary experience I've ever tried to date as possible at other times I would try other strange foods and I will retell the unique sensation I had never felt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengertian, Penjelasan, dan Contoh Procedure Text dalam Bahasa Inggris

Procedural Text: Fresh Fruit Ice Soup

Pengertian dan Contoh Kalimat Adjective (Kata Sifat Bahasa Inggris)